Drawing workshop suggested materials*:
- Sketchbook - (To be carried at all times).
- 18 x 24 Pad or loose sheets of drawing paper (Examples: Strathmore 400 drawing paper (Regular Surface)
- Bristol Paper (Regular Surface)
- Graphite Pencils (grades 2H-6B)
- Vine and bulletin charcoal.
- Secondary tools including stumps, kneaded erasers, hard erasers, brushes, paper towels, etc.
- Single edge razors or sharp knife
- Rigid support for drawing with clips
*Note: students are encouraged to work in any medium (wet or dry) as long as it affords a wide range of values (charcoal, oil, acrylic, gouache, hard or soft pastels, etc)
- 24-inch ruler
- Mat corners or viewfinder.
- Hat with visor (for working outdoors)
- Portable, lightweight easel
ART SUPPLY STORES